POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Y2K... has the world come to an end.... is anybody out there??? <30k jpg> : Re: Y2K... has the world come to an end.... is anybody out there??? <30k jpg> Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Y2K... has the world come to an end.... is anybody out there??? <30k jpg>
From: Mike
Date: 1 Jan 2000 10:02:19
Message: <386E1471.BEEDF056@aol.com>
> I made it small because it renders slow, but it only took 3 hours.  If I'd
> known that I would have bumped it up a size.

I couldn't resist the opportunity to do my Curly impression.  :)

It's easy to make out that it's a cool image even at that size, just a little
hard to make out the finer details.  Seems to me that it will look cool when
it's all blown up, whenever you find the time to do that.  Only thing that I
can't really figure out is the Cyan colored object on the right.

-Mike